From: "Prabesh Kanel" <pk...@my.fsu.edu>
To: "Freesurfer support list" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2016 8:31:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] hippocampus subfields

Hi Eugenio,

Thank you, for your quick reply. It has happened to me in 4% of the cases, but
my data sample is small like 100 data points.

Addition to the second question: When I segment the hippocampus, I get the
discrete segmentation volume at 0.333 mm resolution in the file
[lr]h.hippoSfLabels-T2.v10.mgz and [lr]h.hippoSfLabels-T1-T2.v10.mgz . Each
voxel is labelled based on the subfield. I can use mri_extract_label or
mri_binarize to extract individual subfield. But this segmentation will have
voxels with the original label. If I load the file along with the
T2.FSspace.mgz in Freeview, I can hover my mouse to a location and get the
intensities at this place, I believe the intensity value is from
T2.FSspace.mgz. Are those intensities values different from the original T2
images? If not, Is it possible to get those value at each voxel location?

Best Regards,

Prabesh