Dear
Freesurfer Experts:

I repost a
question I have when applying Monte Carlo simulation to control for multiple
comparisons. Your help is much appreciated.

I did the
correction via QDEC GUI. In the section of Monte Carlo Null-Z

simulation, I
set Threshold: 2.0 (0.01)  and Sign: neg.
This generates a

"mc-z.neg.th20.sig.cluster.summary"

file in each
contrast folder.

Later, I use
the in-line: command mri_glmfit-sim instead. My input is:

ri_glmfit-sim --glmdir
Untitled --cwpvalthresh .05 --cache 2 neg --2spaces. This generates a
"cache.th20.neg.sig.cluster.summary" file for each
contrast.

My question
is : are these two summary files the same, one from QDEC

GUI with name
" mc-z..." and the other from in-line command with name "cache..."?

My next
question is: In QDEC GUI, when the simulation is finished,

the GUI
automatically illustrates the clusters/brain, based on a file named

"mc-z.neg.th20.sig.cluster.mgh".
But I doubted if this is

post-correction
results. What is the right way to view results after

correction?

Thank you
very much.

Karl