Hi Marco,

It’s pretty strange because from the recon-all.log you sent, the first LGI
process went fine (line 14584 and 19329 for the right and left hemispheres, on
Dec 15). Then you don’t run anything else on the surfaces and just reprocess
the exact same LGI process for the same subject (Dec 18), and you get different
values from what you just had, with many values <1, plus it gets stuck.

Could that be related to your change on line 51 in make_outer_surface? When you
say misalignment, do you mean in freeview or tkmedit? Because we saw some
occurrences of misalignment in freeview, which indeed are related to the
surface format and as long as the surfaces align well in tkmedit then you
should definitely not change anything in the make_outer_surface code.

Keep me posted,

Marie

On 16 Mar 2016, at 02:51, Marco Bucci