Dear Freesurfer experts,

I am reposting my question from early this week since it is not
answered. Any help much appreciated.

My question is about the measure of pial surface area. Following a group
comparison and correction in QDEC, I found  a significant cluster (size:
760mm^2) when
choosing area. pial as the measure. In order to plot group means in a bar graph,
I extract numbers from the "cache.th20.neg.y.ocn.dat" file, but the
average is less than 1. Why is the magnitude of supposed pial surface area so
small? Is this actual or standardized measure ?

Karl