Wow! I haven't thought about that but it's possible since we had a few
study coordinators along the way. So it could be the case that the study
coordinator didn't know the subject who came at follow-up. Hopefully it
will be just a DICOM mismatch. Will see how it goes.. :)

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 10:38 AM, Martin Reuter <mreu...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu