Hi,

I’m trying to take an ROI in MNI152 volume space and make it into a cortical
surface label, for visualization purposes.

With my input being the lh thresholded, binarized MNI152 nii.gz label (when I
visualize it, it looks as it should in fslview), I ran:

mri_vol2vol -- mov <labelinput.nii.gz>  -- targ
$SUBJECTS_DIR/fsaverage/mri/orig.mgz  -- o <outputname.nii.gz>  -- regheader
-- talres 2  -- interp nearest

mri_cor2label -- c <outputname.nii.gz from above>  -- id 1  -- l
./<newoutputname.label>

My commands above seem to have run fine, but when I open the lh in tksurfer and
try to load the new lh label file, the dialogue runs for a little but then
errors out:

12304 unassigned vertices in label - building spatial LUT…
assigning vertex numbers to label...
MatrixMultiply: m2 is null!

And then tksurfer closes. I’m not sure what’s going wrong - does anyone have
any pointers or troubleshooting methods I can try?

Thanks,
Stephanie

Stephanie N. DeCross
Clinical Research Coordinator
Psychiatric Neuroimaging Research Program
Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital
149 13th Street, Rm 2620A
Charlestown, MA 02129