Hi Eugenio,

I understood this part that you mentioned but I didn't understand how is is
affected and what would be its consequences? Because I am referring to your
preprint paper that makes use of v6, so will the results/validity of that
paper also get affected by these differences. Because in my work the
accuracy of the segmentation outputs are critical both for analysis and
speeding it up.

Thanks,
Tyson