Hi Talia. Thanks for the quick answer.

But the preprocessing finished correctly without errors as I can check on
all the log files generated in the same project folder. "subjectname" and
$SUBJECTS_DIR are correctly placed.

The problem is a later step (STEP 5,
http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsFastFunctionalConnectivityWalkthrough),
when I try to create FC seeds for an individual.

As long as I can read in previously threads, the problem may be the
parameter "-per-session", so now I'm trying to do it with "-per-run"
parameter to check if the error remains. But I was unable to find a
definitive fix for this error.