Dear FS experts,
There is  already a post about that but the concerned person never answered so
there is no solution.
I’m currently running per-vertex analyses with the --pvr flag of mri_glmfit
command. I did correlations between 2 vertex-wise variables correcting for age.
I also would like to compare the slope of the pvr between 2 groups: in my fsgd
file I have the subject ID and the group.
I run the following command: mri_glmfit --y lh.1.448tvs.mgh --fsgd
448_cate30.fsgd --C contrast1.mtx --surf fsaverage lh --cortex --glmdir
glm.lh.12_448tvs --pvr lh.2.448tvs.mgh with contrast1.mtx = 0 0 -1 1.
I get the following error: ERROR: dimension mismatch between X and contrast
contrast1.mtx       X has 3 cols, C has 4 cols

Do you know where is my mistake and if it possible to do comparison of the
slope of a pvr analysis between groups with mir_glmfit ?

Thank you for your help,
Best regards,
Sophie