Hi Martin

Thank you very much for your response!  To clarify the design: There are 44
subjects, all have been scanned twice and thus have repeated measures of
cortical thickness. 22 subjects were first (T0) scanned 2 hours after a placebo
treatment. Some days later, the identical subjects were scanned again (T1) but
this time 2 hours after a "real" treatment. The other 22 subjects were scanned
first (T0) after "real" treatment and then some days later after placebo
treatment. The interval between T0 and T1 varies between subjects which I would
like to take into account into my analyses. The time between receiving
placebo/real treatment and MRI acquisition is identical among all subjects
(2hours) and thus not of concern.

Thank you very much for your help! Best, Martina

Sent from my iPad