nope, but in occipital and perirolandic cortex I couldn't see the gray/white boundary in your data, so make sure your scans have contrast there

On Mon, 25 Apr 2016, Ramtilak Gattu wrote:

Hey Bruce,
These scans are done on 3T Siemens Trio.

Will send you CNR for some of the cases . Are you looking for any specific
structures in particular.

Thanks

Regards
Tilak