Hi Thomas,

Thanks, I have taken your advise and used the LooseMask for the 7 network parcellation in steps 3a and b. How do I now mask it again with FreeSurfer's segmentation of striatal regions as you have suggested?

Kind regards,

Bronwyn Overs
Research Assistant

Neuroscience Research Australia

Neuroscience Research Australia
Margarete Ainsworth Building
Barker Street Randwick Sydney NSW 2031 Australia
*M* 0411 308 769 *T* +61 2 9399 1883

neura.edu.au <http://neura.edu.au>

Follow @neuraustralia on twitter <https://twitter.com/neuraustralia>Follow NeuRA on facebook <https://www.facebook.com/NeuroscienceResearchAustralia>Subscribe to the NeuRA Magazine <http://www.neura.edu.au/help-research/subscribe>