From: "Vincent Beliveau" <vincent.beliv...@nru.dk>
To: "Freesurfer support list" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 2:40:11 PM
Subject: [Freesurfer] segfault using brainstem module from dev version

Hi list (and Eugenio),

I've ran the brainstem module from the dev version on some data processed with
FS v5.3. The module created some great segmentations of brainstem but when
taking a closer look at the log file, there is 2 seg faults which occur when
calls to mri_robust_register are made, with the following output (full log
attached, see line 319 and 371):

/data1/vbeliveau/software/freesurfer-Linux-centos4_x86_64-dev-110516/bin//mri_robust_register:
 line 3: 36835 Segmentation fault mri_robust_register.bin "$@"
/data1/vbeliveau/software/freesurfer-Linux-centos4_x86_64-dev-110516/bin//mri_robust_register
 --mov imageDump.mgz --dst
/indirect/data1/vbeliveau/atlas/proc/MR/recon_final/f5249_GD/tmp/BS_T1based//BS-DE-binaryMask_autoCropped.mgz
 -lta trash.lta --mapmovhdr imageDump_coregistered.mgz --sat 50: Segmentation
fault
mv: cannot stat ?imageDump_coregistered.mgz?: No such file or directory

I'm curious about how is this affecting the overall process, as otherwise
everything appears to be working smoothly.

Best,

Vincent.

--
Vincent Beliveau, MSc
Neurobiology Research Unit

phone: +45 3545 6718
e-mail: vincent.beliv...@nru.dk

contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine
at
but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly