Dear Experts,
I want to calculate PET signal within each Brodman map! I will give an example: If I want to caclulate PET singal for every parcellate and segment in the brain I do the following:

bbregister  --t1 --mov T1_MPRAGE.nii.gz --init-fsl --reg t1.reg.dat --s SUBJID

mri_vol2vol --mov PET_MAP.nii --reg t1.reg.dat --fstarg --interp nearest --o PET_MAP.anat.nii
mri_segstats --seg $SUBJECTS_DIR/SUBJID/mri/wmparc.mgz  --ctab-default --i PET_MAP.anat.nii --mask PET_MAP.anat.nii --sum PET_MAP.summary.dat

How can I do the same previous steps ( or something similar) on the atlas V1. I.e how can I replace the atalas "wmparc" in the command "mri_segstat" with the atals V1 to get PET signal for every brodman?. I can't locate the atals V1 as a file like wmparc.mgz or aseg.mgz is there any method to creat this atlas?

Many thanks for any advice!

John