Hi Xiaofu - It's hard to tell but it looks like the brain mask (which comes from the structural data) is a bit too large in the temporal lobe, so it's possible that the structural-to-diffusion registration didn't go so well for this subject. You can check on this by overlaying the structural segmentation transformed into diffusion space (from dlabel/diff/aparc+aseg...) onto the FA map.

Best,
a.y