Hi Anastasia,

Perhaps I was asking for advice regarding the wrong step in trac-all, do
you have any ideas why I am still receiving the following error:

ERROR: flag –c unrecognized -path –c dmrirc1_sim.txt

This occurs when I do trac-all -path –c dmrirc1_sim.txt

I tried looking at posts from previous mailing lists, and found no match to
this problem.

Thank you,

Jasmin