Hi everyone,
There is just a week and a half left before the deadline to sign up for
the FreeSurfer course being held in Copenhagen, Denmark on August 10th
through the 12th. The deadline is June 1st.

We still have a few places left! You can sign up for one here:
       https://fscph.nru.dk/registration.html

This will be a 3 day course, very similar to the course we hold in Boston
twice a year. The course will be taught by Lilla Zollei, Martin Reuter,
Emily Lindemer, and myself.

If you've had any trouble registering or have any questions, feel free to
contact me or Melanie (fs-cph AT nru.dk)

Allison