Hello, freesurfers:

I am doing group analysis, with two diff groups, so I want to know that how to
create my own Contrast and Design matrix, because that I know in QDEC and
CMline, in the freesurfer wiki, You just give the example for the DODS & DOSS,
but it is not so flexible!

I know that we should define --X in the command mris_glmfit, but I got some
problems, here is my work flow:

#set the SUBJECTS_DIR
export
SUBJECTS_DIR=/aramis/dataARAMIS/users/junhao.wen/Data_AD_CN/ADNI_60_AD_CN_object_recon_all_output/
cd
$SUBJECTS_DIR/glm/AD_CN_COVARIATES_AGE_GENDER/OWNDESIGNED_Alex_covariates_design_matrix_surfstat_version

mris_preproc --fsgd AD_CN_COVARIATES_AGE_GENDER.fsgd \
  --cache-in thickness.fwhm15.fsaverage \
  --target fsaverage \
  --hemi lh \
  --out lh.AD_CN_COVARIATES_AGE_GENDER_thickness_15.mgh

mri_glmfit \
  --glmdir lh.AD_CN_COVARIAETS_AGE_GENDER.glmdir
  --y lh.AD_CN_COVARIATES_AGE_GENDER_thickness_15.mgh \
  --C AD_CN_COVARIATS_AGE_GENDER.mtx \
  or --C contrast.mat
  --X X.mat
  --surf fsaverage lh \
  --cortex \

so, after I run the mri_glmfit, i got the errors, like, you should define the
--X or without --C, or cant find command --surf, --cortex,  i dont really
understand what is the problem, and I create the design matrix and contrast
matrix in Matlab

Actually, I run the DODS, it works well, and the workflow, I dont change for
the command mris_preproc, I just change the flags in mri_glmfit, someone could
help me for this?

Thanks in advance!

Hao