Hi Abbie

you just use the recon-all script from the command line:

recon-all \
        -i <path to 1 file in the correct dicom series> \
        -sd <path to the directory that you store all your subjects> \
        -s <identifier to give this subject> \
        -all

this will take 5-20 hours and at the end will create and populate a
directory tree with segmented volumes and surfaces