Dear Freesurfer experts,

I am having trouble using the -localGI option to smoothen the pial surface.
When I use the command like:

recon-all -s ABC -localGI

I got the following error:

INFO: FreeSurfer build stamps do not match

Subject Stamp: freesurfer-Darwin-lion-stable-pub-v5.3.0

Current Stamp: freesurfer-Darwin-OSX-dev-20160611-876a0e6

cp: /Applications/freesurfer/subjects/ABC/scripts/lastcall.build-stamp.txt:
Permission denied

INFO: SUBJECTS_DIR is /Applications/freesurfer/subjects

Actual FREESURFER_HOME /Applications/freesurfer

/Applications/freesurfer/subjects/ABC/scripts/recon-all.cmd: Permission
denied.

But when I tried to do the same reconstruction via  the super user(su), it
says something about the library linking like below. I am wondering if it
is a problem related to Matlab or freesurfer? I am currently using the
development version of freesurfer.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

reading surface from lh.pial...

dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: ___emutls_get_address

  Referenced from:
/Applications/freesurfer/bin/../lib/gcc/lib/libgomp.1.dylib

  Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

Thank you all.

Hari