Hi Sabrina

what are you trying to accomplish? This is unlikely to work well (if at all), as we depend on the normalization

On Wed, 29 Jun 2016, Sabrina Yu wrote:

Hello,

I have a question about taking out the intensity normalization commands in
recon-all. I want to eliminate all normalization steps so that the WM will
not be set at an average of 110. Using the ReconAllDevTable
(https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/ReconAllDevTable), I took out all
command flags related to intensity normalization. Are these commands
correct?

1) I copied orig.mgz to generate nu.mgz, T1.mgz, norm.mgz.
2) recon-all -i <.nii file> -motioncor -talairach -skullstrip -s SUBJECT
3) recon-all -skullstrip -s SUBJECT
4) recon-all -gcareg -careg -calabel -maskbfs -segmentation -fill
-tessellate -smooth1 -inflate1 -qsphere -fix -white -smooth2 -inflate2 -s
SUBJECT
5) recon-all -autorecon3 -s SUBJECT

I hope that my question makes sense. Thank you in advance for your time.

Sabrina