how do you know it is the right hemi and not the left?

Also, we don't use or support tksurfer anymore. Try freeview instead

On Sun, 3 Jul 2016, 李琬 wrote:

Dear all,

     I've been trying to use "tksufer" to check the surface images according
to the instruction of "Inspection of Freesurfer Oupt".

     I could get the images, but the direction is opposite.

     Like if I typed "tksurfer fsaverage lh inflated ", but I got the right
one.

     What may be wrong?

    Thank you!

[root@server1 subjects]# tksurfer fsaverage lh inflated

subject is fsaverage

hemi    is lh

surface is inflated

surfer: current subjects dir: /usr/local/freesurfer/subjects

surfer: not in "scripts" dir ==> using cwd for session root

surfer: session root data dir ($session) set to:

surfer:     /usr/local/freesurfer/subjects

checking for nofix files in 'inflated'

Reading image info (/usr/local/freesurfer/subjects/fsaverage)

Reading /usr/local/freesurfer/subjects/fsaverage/mri/orig.mgz

surfer: Reading header info from
/usr/local/freesurfer/subjects/fsaverage/mri/orig.mgz

surfer: vertices=163842, faces=327680

surfer: single buffered window

surfer: tkoInitWindow(fsaverage)

surfer: using interface /usr/local/freesurfer/tktools/tksurfer.tcl

Reading /usr/local/freesurfer/tktools/tkm_common.tcl

Reading /usr/local/freesurfer/tktools/tkm_wrappers.tcl

Reading /usr/local/freesurfer/lib/tcl/fsgdfPlot.tcl

Reading /usr/local/freesurfer/tktools/tkUtils.tcl

Successfully parsed tksurfer.tcl

reading white matter vertex locations...

% surfer: loaded inflated into set 1

surfer: curvature read: min=-0.673989 max=0.540227

--

Wan