Dear FreeSurfer,

I am trying to calculate LGI for my images, but it seems like that it
doesn't work. I have tried everything, but it's still giving me the same
error.

I'm using FreeSurfer on a mac and my Matlab version is R2016a.

When I try to run "recon-all -s <subj> -localGI", I get this error: ERROR:
Matlab is required to run mris_compute_lgi!.

I have done these so far:
PATH=/Applications/MATLAB_R2016a.app/bin/matlab:$PATH
export PATH

And my $PATH is:
/Applications/MATLAB_R2016a.app/bin/matlab:/usr/local/fsl/bin:/Applications/freesurfer/bin:/Applications/freesurfer/fsfast/bin:/Applications/freesurfer/tktools:/usr/local/fsl/bin:/Applications/freesurfer/mni/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/opt/X11/bin:/opt/X11/bin:
No such file or directory

And when I write getmatlab, I get this:
ERROR: Cannot find matlab.
Does not exist or is not in path.

My original Matlab is in the /Applications folder and I also have a folder
named "matlab" in my FreeSurfer folder.

Would you please guide me what I should do?

Best Regards,
Mahtab.