Dear Bruce,

Thanks for you for your response. I am trying to  generate an average
hippocampal volume and its correlation with HAM-D score in early and late
onset depression (eod vs lod). One way I tried to do it was by binarizing
and concatanating the hippocampal volumes and then run mri_glmfit. But, I
am stuck at glm_fit and would be grateful if you can let me know how to
proceed from here. How do I run the glm_fit between eod and lod patients?
Secondly, after running glm_fit how do I calculate the significance from
sig.mgh?

Appreciate all your help.

Thanks and regards,

Sampada