Hi Martin,

I checked all data are completed except the link to  fsaverage,
lh.EC_average and rh.EC_average.   I run one analysis from the terminal. it
works. if I run multiple analysis at the same time, it failed.
When I manually linked the 3 files, then run multiple analysis at the same
time, it works good.

Best,

Jinsong

--