Dear users,

Many of you have recently experienced problems with the hippocampal subfield
and brainstem substructure segmentation modules. These modules have been broken
in the dev version for a couple of weeks. All the problems have now been fixed
internally. The updates will be incorporated to the dev version on the website
as soon as possible. So, if your subfield module is not working, just wait for
a few days (I would say late next week, to be on the safe side), and try
downloading the dev version again.

On a happier note, we have added some new features to the modules:
1. They can now segment high resolution T1s that have been processed with
recon-all -cm
2. There is now a longitudinal version of the hippocampal subfield segmentation
module:
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/LongitudinalHippocampalSubfields
based on our recent Neuroimage paper: “Bayesian longitudinal segmentation of
hippocampal substructures in brain MRI using subject-specific atlases”

Apologies to everyone for the inconvenience, and special thanks to our
developer Zeke Kaufman for all the work.

Eugenio

Juan Eugenio Iglesias
Translational Imaging Group
University College London