I mean the area of an ROI

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 6:59 AM, Douglas N Greve
<gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:
> please include previous correspondence. Do you mean the area of a vertex
> or the area of an ROI?
>
> On 08/15/2016 06:06 PM, A Nunes wrote:
>> Hi Douglas,
>>
>> I meant a surface area extracted from a surface based atlas.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Adonay

Hi

I looked at the distribution areas with almost zero thickness and when
I saw they were on one hemisphere, I checked my bash script and found
out that for the left cortex it was calling the right hemisphere
areas.
However, I still have a few subjects which have zero thickness in some
areas of my parcelled atlas. This zero thickness is it caused by a
segmentation or a sphere reconstruction error/imperfection (in which
case the value should be NaN), or is it capturing a brain structural
characteristic worth to account for?

Thanks
Adonay