Hi,

I am updating previously recon'd datasets done with FS versions 4.4 and 5.2
to v5.3. I'm running the recon-all command on the previously done subjects
to retain any edits.

However, when I had a look at the recon-all.log, it still has a date from
the previous recon in 2013.

The pctsurfcon.log contains this info (below) with an updated date, but
nothing else seems to have updated...
--------------
Logfile for pctsurfcon
Sun Aug 14 06:12:59 IST 2016
setenv SUBJECTS_DIR /home/psych_lab/Desktop/freesurfer/FREESURFER_
​DONE

cd /home/psych_lab/Desktop/freesurfer/FREESURFER_D
​ONE
/CON9231/scripts
/usr/local/freesurfer/bin/pctsurfcon
$Id: pctsurfcon,v 1.11.2.1 2011/11/10 20:37:10 nicks Exp $
Linux nuig-79JP212-Ubuntu 3.13.0-43-generic #72-Ubuntu SMP Mon Dec 8
19:35:06 UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
FREESURFER_HOME /usr/local/freesurfer
Cleaning up
​he command I'm using ​

recon-all -all -s SUBJ_ID
seems to works fine, even identifying initially in the terminal that the
build stamps do not match. It does also take much less time than a recon
from scratch.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help!
Donna