Hi,

I’m trying to use the PETsurfer Pipeline to perform BP analysis, but I’m not
sure at which point in the pipeline to sample the data to the surface and what
registration to use?

I tried running the pipeline using dynamic kinetic modeling as described here:
http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/PetSurfer
<http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/PetSurfer>, and then used the
following command to try and sample the BP map the surface:
mri_vol2surf --hemi lh --projfrac .5 --out_type mgh --cortex --mov
mrtm2/bp.nii.gz --reg aux/bbpet2anat.lta --o lh.bp_pf5.mgh

But got the following error:
ERROR: source volume is neither source nor target of the registration

I also tried sampling the mrtm2/bp.nii.gz to the orig.mgz volume space and then
to the surface using:
mri_vol2vol --mov mrtm2/bp.nii.gz --reg aux/bbpet2anat.lta --o
mrtm2/bp_2anat.nii.gz --targ $SUBJECTS_DIR/subject1/mri/orig.mgz; mri_vol2surf
--hemi lh --projfrac .5 --out_type mgh --cortex --mov mrtm2/bp_2anat.nii.gz
--regheader subject1 --o lh.bp_pf5.mgh

This worked, although the surface file did not have any values…

Could you please let me know what is the best way to sample the data to the
surface, and if it should be down prior to mri_glmfit or after.

Thanks
Jonathan