Dear Freesurfer experts,
I would like to inquire about the tool "dmri_poistats"
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/PoistatsOverview. This tool is
included as a beta release ( in FS5.3 and FS 6.0).

In literature review I found colleagues used the version 1.4  of this tool.
e.g. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2780023/

Kindly, I have the following two questions:

1.       What is the final release of this tool?

2.       I have DWI images and no T1 images are available. Is it reliable to do
tractography for the corticospinal tract using this tool?

Thank you for any advice!
Mohamad