Dear Freesurfer developers:

I'm seeking out ways for performing multi-band slice timing correction
with freesurfer 5.3. I've searched the mailing list, and noticed that there
might be a couple of ways for doing this. But, I still have some conerns
for different ways, and please see below for my questions:

1) using new version of stc.fsl and slicedelay

I tried to download these files from a link provided in an emai loop
<http://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer%40nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg43359.html> of
the mailing archive, but failed to do so. Could you please share the
updated downloading link to these files. In addition, what kinds of
information shall I provide?  The slice order and number of SMS slice
groups?

ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/transfer/outgoing/flat/greve/stc.fslftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/transfer/outgoing/flat/greve/slicedelay

2) using freesurfer 6 for preprocessing
Since freesurfer 6 is still in beta version, can I use the proproc-sess of
fs6 for data preprocessing only and switch to fs 5.3 afterwards for all the
other anlaysis? Is there any downside for this, in comparison with just
using the new version of stc.fsl and sliceday?

In addition, for the input file so of -sliceorder, shall it be the slice
number ordered by time? And for the input file of -ngroups, shall it be the
number of slices that are colloected at the same time?

Thank you so much, it is deeply appreciated.
Best,
Ruosi

--
Ruosi Wang