'mris_calc' is designed to perform be a simple "calculator" that
performs a set of operations between two operands of the same type.
These operands are either 3D structures (like volumes) or 1D arrays
(like curvature files). You can add/subtract/multiply/divide/etc two
operands.

How would you want to use 'mris_calc' on groups? When you say "mris_calc
doesn't have a .log as output" do you mean you'd like to use mris_calc
on two "log" files? Can you explain more what you are trying to do?

Best

-=R

--
Rudolph Pienaar, M.Eng, D.Eng / email: rudo...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
MGH/MIT/HMS Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging