Hello,

I am trying to take nay volume that is registered and create an inflated
surface. I am trying to use mri_vol2surf. I am having problems with the
registration source. From the examples I could fine, it should be --srcreg
*.dat. The only *.dat file I have is segment.dat which does not work. I also
tried using the white matter volume which also didn't work. My input and output
is below. Could you offer some guidance on the registration file?

Thank you,
Anna

mri_vol2surf --src
/mnt/netScratch/crawforda/BrainStem/study11074/S2sdt/segfs/mri/wmparc.mgz --out
/mnt/netScratch/crawforda/BrainStem/study11074/S2sdt/segfs/surf/wmparcSlh
--srcreg
/mnt/netScratch/crawforda/BrainStem/study11074/S2sdt/segfs/mri/segment.dat
--hemi lh --surf white --out_type paint
INFO: output format is paint
srcvol =
/mnt/netScratch/crawforda/BrainStem/study11074/S2sdt/segfs/mri/wmparc.mgz
srcreg =
/mnt/netScratch/crawforda/BrainStem/study11074/S2sdt/segfs/mri/segment.dat
srcregold = 0
srcwarp unspecified
surf = white
hemi = lh
reshape = 0
interp = nearest
float2int = round
GetProjMax = 0
INFO: float2int code = 0
INFO: changing type to float
Done loading volume
regio_read_register(): Success
Error reading betplaneres from
/mnt/netScratch/crawforda/BrainStem/study11074/S2sdt/segfs/mri/segment.dat

===================================

Cleveland Clinic is ranked as one of the top hospitals in America by U.S.News &
World Report (2015).
Visit us online at http://www.clevelandclinic.org for a complete listing of our
services, staff and locations.

Confidentiality Note:  This message is intended for use only by the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error,  please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.

Thank you.