yes, we are hoping to get it out soon. It has been a ton of work and feels neverending but it does seem to (finally!) be asymptoting.

Bruce
On Fri, 7 Oct 2016, Damien MARIE wrote:

Hi,

Many thanks to all for your replies.

What do you mean by waiting Bruce, the version 6.0 could be soon released?

Thank you and best,

Cheers,

Damien

Bruce Fischl Thu, 06 Oct 2016 07:11:04 -0700

Hi Damein

6.0 beta will handle this *much* better if you can wait.

      On 6 Oct 2016, at 15:46, Falk Lüsebrink