What do you mean by ³combining² sequences?

Peace,

Matt.

From:  <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Erik Lindberg
<erikoloflindb...@gmail.com>
Date:  Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 2:52 PM
To:  <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject:  [Freesurfer] Optimal combination of MRI-sequences

Dear Freesufer experts,

We are in the process of starting a large MRI project on normal aging and
dementia.

There has been a lot of discussions about what sequences to use.

We are now thinking about combining several sequences. Is there an optimal
combination of MRI sequences for Freesufer?

in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If
you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains
patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine at
http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in
error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender
and properly dispose of the e-mail.