Hi Bruce,

As always thank you for your prompt reply.

For the morphological close operation, would you suggest using mris_fill
on the surface ROI I created and then running mri_vol2surf again on the
volume output by mris_fill?

Best, Derek

Derek Sayre Andrews, MSc
PhD Candidate

The Sackler Institute for Translational Neurodevelopment
Department of Forensic and Neurodevelopmental Sciences
Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience, King's College London

Telephone: +44 (0)20 7848 5701
Email: derek.andr...@kcl.ac.uk