From: Bruce Fischl
Sent: Friday, November 4, 2016 10:50 AM
To: Freesurfer support list
Reply To: Freesurfer support list
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Fw: recon-all steps question

Hi Paul

we required the T1.mgz, brainmask.auto.mgz and brainmask.mgz volumes so
must create them somehow. I think if you copy/convert your already-stripped
and name it brainmask.mgz we should treat that as if you had edited our
skull stripping and you should be able to run from their forward
(autorecon2 and autorecon3 I believe)