Hello there!

I currently use the virtualbox version of freesurfer on my windows and the
CentOS 4 (32b) version on a linux computer. I noticed today that the Virtual
box version does not seem to have fsl view.

I found this link to a blog where this person has a virtual box that contained
fslview, but I think his methods and version are different from the typical
installation procedures.

http://kylemathewson.com/cnl-virtualbox-setup/

I was just wondering if it is possible to use fslview on the virtual box
version or not and how I might go about obtaining that capability?