Hi Prof. Greve,

Thanks for the response and sorry for the confusion. I mean can we use
dichotomous variables in the "Nuisance Factors" box of qdec? i.e., if we don't
explicitly define them as categorical variables. I was thinking that if it's a
GLM then it should be ok?

We want to do this because we have more than one dichotomous variable that we
want to control for.

Many thanks,
Dom

Dom Dwyer, PhD