Hi Doug,

This is my main objective.

1. PET in Group 1 vs Group 2
2. Thickness in the same sample, Group 1 vs Group 2
3. ASL in the same sample of Group 1 vs Group 2
4. Create a binary mask of the overlapping corrected sig voxels from 1-3.
5. This mask is therefore a site of co-localised atrophy, perfusion and PET
changes in Group wrt Group 2.

Now, I would like to look at how the effect sizes of 1-3 compare against
one another, above and beyond the spatial overlap.  I hope this is clearer,
but let me know if I could provide more information. I thought about
looking at *Z-scores* like some other studies, but I find that it is highly
dependent on the range of the SD, which differed to a large extent (PET
having a range of 1-10 vs 1-3 in atrophy). Hence I thought the Cohen's
*D *might
represent a more plausible workaround by pooling the SD across both groups,

Thanks.

Best Wishes,
Elijah