That would be yet another way.
For those that are curious, the field is “MosaicRefAcqTimes”.

cheers,
-MH
--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.

Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders
Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134
660 South Euclid Ave.Tel: 314-747-6173
St. Louis, MO  63110Email: mha...@wustl.edu

On 11/30/16, 11:16 AM, "freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu on behalf
of dgw" <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu on behalf of
dgwake...@gmail.com> wrote:

I can't remember the tag numbers, but I believe the time of slice
acquisition is in the dicom. You should be able to just pull that
field on one volume and compare the field for all slices and see if
any of them have the same time.

hth