+Self-update: I figured out “.nii” works well. I thought “.mgz" should work
well, but "preproc-sess” tried to read “template.mgz.nii” while it creates
“template.nii”. So just the simple format “.nii” works well even in a harsh
virtual environment (e.g.,matlab>parallel-workers>bash>csh>matlab).
--
Seung-Goo KIM