Hello Juhyoung,

If its complaining about "RB_all_2008-03-26.gca" then something must have
happened where you still have portions of the old freesurfer installed, or
your mixing versions because Freesurfer v6 has no mention of
RB_all_2008-03-26.gca. Please try completely removing the
/Applications/freesurfer directory and reinstalling v6.0.

If this doesnt work please email me the exact command and error output.