glad it was something easy :)
On Mon, 13 Feb 2017, Gronenschild Ed (NP) wrote:

Hi Bruce,
All output generated is redirected to a temporary log file by me.
Fortunately, it is still available
and when I look at it I see what happened: it doesn’t find Matlab runtime in
the FreeSurferv6
directory. I’m sorry about this, I just have to copy the MCRv80 from
FreeSurferv6b to v6 and
it will do the hippocampal subfields segmentation.

Cheers,
Ed