From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] on behalf of Iglesias Gonzalez,
Eugenio [e.igles...@ucl.ac.uk]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 1:01 PM
To: Freesurfer support list
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] hippocampal subfields analysis command

That’s weird. What is the output of the following command?
ls /path/to/my/subjects/freesurferfolder

And of this one:
ls  /path/to/my/subjects/freesurferfolder/SUBJECT/mri/lh.hippoSfVolumes*.txt

(where SUBJECT is a subject of your choice)

Cheers,

/Eugenio

Juan Eugenio Iglesias
ERC Senior Research Fellow