Hi,

I have run recon-all with both -parallel enabled (including different
openmp threads) and disabled and I'm not able to get processing times same
as the information provided in recon-all help. The CPU used is *Dual
Intel **Xeon
E5-2623 v3* paired with 32GB DDR4 RAM. Is the configuration presented in
recon-all help a dual cpu configuration?

Following are the runtimes I have obtained,

no parallelization                                         :  7 hrs and 58
mins
-parallel (coarse parallelization)                  :  4 hrs and 39 mins
-parallel (fine parallelization; -openmp 8)    :  4 hrs and 34 mins
-parallel (fine parallelization; -openmp 14)  :  4 hrs and 37 mins

Somehow varying the number of threads is having no effect in the execution
time of recon-all as can been seen from the processing times. If you can
explain what could be possibly going wrong here, it will help me in
speeding it up further.

Thanks,
Tyson