Hi Doug and others,

A while ago, I got this reply to my question below (thanks!). I tried to look
in to it, but I am a bit confused (probably because I am very new to
Freesurfer).
My results are on the MNI 152, but I don't understand what you mean with 'run
the mni152 through freesurfer'. Is this the process to get the register.dat
file that is required in mri_vol2surf?
What would you recommend to get the register.dat file? Is it possible to use
bbregister for that? I have tried this, but I don't know whether it is correct:

bbregister --s fsaverage --mov con_0001.nii --init-spm --reg register.dat --bold

Thanks!
Lotte

On 02/15/2017 03:37 PM, Schoot, Lotte wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if you knew of a way to display SPM results onto the
> inflated surface in Freesurfer.
>
> I have tried using SurfRend but there seem to be problems which might
> be due to the fact the results are obtained with SPM12 and SurfRend
> was designed to work with SPM5.
>
> Thanks,
> Lotte

Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.