From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Iglesias Gonzalez,
Eugenio <e.igles...@ucl.ac.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 11:06 AM
To: Freesurfer support list
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Hippocampal Subfields Posterior Probability

Hi Prad,
The final probabilities are in the posterior files. There’s no need to binarize
?h.hippoSfLabels if what you’re interested in is the soft segmentations.
Or maybe I’m missing something? What are you exactly trying to do?
Cheers,
/E

Juan Eugenio Iglesias
ERC Senior Research Fellow
Translational Imaging Group
University College London
http://www.jeiglesias.com
http://cmictig.cs.ucl.ac.uk/

On 22 Mar 2017, at 18:02, Bharadwaj, Pradyumna - (prad)

Hi Dr. Iglesias,

Thank you for the overview of the labeling rules. I have also tried setting
WRITE_POSTERIORS to 1 to write out the posteriors.

I had a follow up question about obtaining the probabilities for the final
subfield labels as available in the ?h.hippoSfLabels-T1.v10.mgz

I use mri_binarize on ?h.hippoSfLabels-T1.v10.mgz to obtain binary masks for
each subfield, and then used these masks with their respective posteriors to
obtain the distributions.

Is this procedure correct or is there a better way ?

Thanks,
-Prad
From:
freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>