the latter is easier than the former. You can use mri_convert with the -rl flag ("reslice like"). From the subject's mri dir you could do:

mri_convert -rt nearest -rl rawavg.mz aseg.mgz aseg.orig_space.mgz

or

mri_convert -rl rawavg.mgz norm.mg norm.orig_space.mgz

where -rt nearest tells mri_convert to use nearest neighbor interpolation instead of trilinear or cubic, which it needs to do for a label map