Hi,

Thank you for your reply Douglas, I will talk with my supervisor about an
eventual contribution.

Best,

Damien

Douglas Greve
<http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu&q=from:%22Douglas+Greve%22>
 Tue, 18 Apr 2017 18:41:59 -0700
<http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu&q=date:20170418>
That looks pretty good to me considering the resolution and 7T. We will be
re-evaluating the hires stream over the next year. If you want to contribute a
problem data set to our test suite, that would be appreciated.
doug